- RAM will be saved by shutting down MYSQL instance
- Automatic backup of three databases will be created
- RDS instance will be utilized in best possible way
- Standard daily maintenance will be assured
What are The Benefits?
Whenever you are planning for migration of MYSQL databases to Amazon RDS, you have to prepare yourself in advance for this advance conversion.
What You Should Do Actually?
- If you have already one RDS instance then create 3 empty databases on it
- You have to make changes with configuration files
- You should be sure about all the commands that should be executed
- Also test or review commands on regular basis whenever it is necessary
Now you are ready for the migration of MYSQL databases to Amazon RDS. You just need to copy & paste commands in terminal. The best idea is to copy one by one so that error can be fixed right away whenever some issues arises.