Careers - Snowflake Developers
We have job openings for Snowflake developers for both experienced candidates and starters.
Job Title: Snowflake Developers
Experience: 0-10 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining data architecture and data models
- Create standardized procedures for data flows
- Conduct efficient data integration with other third-party tools and Snowflake
- Create and maintain the documentation of the architecture, data models and maintenance activities
- Review and audit existing data models and solutions and propose better processes
- Perform tuning, testing and problem analysis
- Identify, design, implement and deploy new Snowflake based data architecture
- Automate manual processes and optimize the data flows
- Collaborate with the data science experts, BI developers and analysts to create custom data models and integrations with Snowflake
- Maintain optimal data pipeline with ETL tools
- Resolve production issues to ensure seamless data processing
Desired Candidate Profile or Skills
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake Development
- Working experience with SQL databases like Oracle, SQL Server and NoSQL
- Proficient in performing root cause analysis of existing models and proposing a solution
- Identify opportunities to improve, speed up and innovate the data models
- Ability to build data processes, pipelines, workflows, dependencies, data structures and data transformations
- Familiar with Snowflake architecture and warehouse implementation and management
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark and other data analytics and warehouse tools
- Working experience of cloud computing architecture
- Experience in working with ETL tools
- Strong English communication skills.
- Ability to work in Advanced Excel.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on your own
- Knowledge of React JS, HTML, Tableau and CSS would be a plus
Apply for job
Careers with us:
Upload resume or sent on [email protected]
We welcome both remote and on-site candidates from Gujarat.
We also encourage trainees who are interested to learn Snowflake to apply.
To apply for our Snowflake openings, you can be from any part of India, including:
- Gujarat, India
- We are a gender-neutral company and welcome everyone. We offer an amazing work experience where our employees have space and learn and progress in their careers.
- You will be part of a dynamic culture and a fast-growing organization where employees are empowered, valued and motivated.
- We have built an inclusive environment where anyone can pitch in, share ideas and improve our processes and solutions.
- The Snowflake jobs are one of the most in-demand ones and therefore, we offer attractive pay for the talented and deserved candidates.
While there are many Snowflake Data Warehouse Developers Jobs opportunities, what makes us different?
The chosen candidates will work with senior members of the team and will be given opportunities to upgrade their technical skillset.
High performing employees will get an opportunity to work with big client projects.
You can apply for our Snowflake data warehouse developers openings even if you are fresher. We have a team of experts to provide hands-on learning for our new Snowflake developers. If interested, Pl share your cv at [email protected].