From HTML to AJAX data grid, UI for asp.net AJAX provides you with almost everything to build feature – rich and productive .net application.
What are the Key features?
- Take benefit from more than 80 controls to complete your all asp.net development needs.
- Enjoy constant performance improvement and optimizations with all AJAX controls
- Your application will run across all mobile phone devices and browsers seamlessly.
- Interestingly, UI for asp.net AJAX works equally well on desktop and smart phones as well.
- HTML-5 based rendering reduces code length to great extent and also saves your overall asp.net development time.
- The applications are quickly accessible and easy to use at the same time
- More than 20 built-in interactive themes to change overall look of your application
- Wizards and intuitive APIs are also available as developer friendly assets.
- Apps can be customized quickly based on demand and requirement
Enhancements and Roadmap
It is possible to create content rich and most interactive diagrams with UI for asp.net AJAX controls. Incredible user experience and supreme client-side responsiveness is also given by the platform. There is Gantt diagram facility helping clients in managing and visualizing data with ease. You can quickly create map modules in asp.net applications with GEO JSON data and RadMAP shape layers.
Asp.net developers believe that coding and testing time has been reduced significantly almost 50 percent. The product has huge selection of components and templates inside. It is perfect for all browsers and devices. It would be an intelligent idea investing in UI for asp.net AJAX controls suite.
Latest Features of Asp.net Ajax 4.0
Ajax has gained popularity faster among developers who use it as a technology of choice for building fast and responsive user interface. Let’s learn the new features released in asp.net Ajax 4.0 with code example.
- Faster page renderings and supported partial page updates.
- Low consumption of server resources
- Rich and, responsive UI
Asp.net Ajax is a free framework designed by Microsoft and developers can use it for designing and implementing the next gen cross browser web apps with responsive and feature rich UI.
ASP.NET Ajax 4.0
The latest update of Ajax enables new client data scenarios for component and page developers that allow rendering of JSON data as HTML in a highly manageable and efficient way. Asp.net Ajax 4.0 includes several features. Before discussing those features, let’s learn about major compatible browsers. MS Asp.net Ajax 4.0 is supported on majority of web browsers. It includes-
- Mozilla Firefox 2 and 3
- MS Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8 RC1
- Opera 9.6
- Apple Safari 3
You can enable a web page either with the help of Script Manager control or by applying <script> tags. You can take reference of the following instance to Ajax- enable a web page using ScriptManager control.
Another instance of Ajax by including script-
Latest Ajax enhancements in Asp.net 4.0 Preview 4
Ajax 4.0 offers more number of flexible features to developers. The list of enhancements released for providing Ajax support in Asp.net 4.0 are-
- Support for live data binding – It is a concept that enables you to ensure that data is bound at real time. It ensures that the change (if happen to data source) is notified on the data bound controls. The support for live data binding is offered in Asp.net Ajax 4.0 via Observer pattern. The Sys.Observer inte
Support for client-side template rendering – Asp.net Ajax includes two data contexts in MicrosoftAjaxdotNet.js-
- 1. Sys.Data.DataContext
- 2. Sys.Data.AdoNetDataContext
- Support for declarative instantiation of client components
- Support for invoking Data contexts and ADO.Net data services
- Support for the DataView control – The DataView control is used by professionals to bind to live data. It can be used for designing and developing a dynamic data driven UI. The DataView control is available in the System.UI.DataView namespace. It includes two critical properties- data and dataprovider.
To know more about UI, you can discuss with our Asp.net web development and skilled resources available throughout the day to assist you. Our support desk team is there for 24X7 to answer your query. We, as a leading asp.net web development team, work closely with our clients to provide them the best program or solution. Get in touch with our professionals and let them know about your requirements to allow them to deliver with excellence.