How to Decide if Magento Could Satisfy Your E-commerce Needs?
Planning an E-commerce platform would require you to ask the most pertinent question to yourself: What are your needs and which E-commerce platform can fulfill them? There are numerous options available today and you should pick one based on your unique needs and requirements.
Magento E-commerce Development is on the top of the list today. The platform exhibits cool and top features that may help E-commerce businesses form their foundations strong on it. Here are some of the most compelling features of Magento E-commerce Development that you may choose for your benefit-
• The platform is open-source with a buzzing community of developers and enthusiasts. Magento is a preferred platform for web app development by E-commerce companies today. Numbers tell us that about 80% of E-commerce websites today are based on Magento and are working with high performance and best revenue generation capabilities.
• Magento is optimized for search engines. This fact makes the websites that are built on Magento to be crawled efficiently by search engines, thereby improving their rankings.
• With cross-browser support, Magento enables an E-commerce website to be accessed across multiple devices. This added feature improves the SEO rankings of the websites built on Magento.
• Magento offers internationalization features such as the support for multiple languages and currencies. This way, you need not worry when you have to set up a global E-commerce business.
Apart from these highlights, Magento also offers a lost of other features such as catalog management, order management, site management, marketing features, and many other valuable features. In all, Magento works as an all-inclusive E-commerce development platform.
Here are 1️⃣5️⃣ mistakes new ecommerce sites should avoid making:
❌ No Responsive Design ❌ Reinventing the Wheel ❌ Redundant Product Descriptions ❌ No Target Audience
If you are still wondering whether or not Magento is the right choice for you, consider skimming over these-
• Do you need Flexibility? – Magento is tremendously flexible. Developers can modify a Magento website inside out. Right from the appearance to the features and functionalities, it all lies in the hands of the developers. If you need flexibility and want to build your site up from scratch, however you want, pick Magento. There are more than 7500 extensions from which developers can choose from, as per their needs.
• Is cost a concern? – Most businesses want to save when they are just starting out. If you are starting an E-commerce business and want to prevent yourself from shelling out a lot of money, Magento is the right choice. With an open-source platform, a lost of costs are saved. The TCO is effectively reduced for Magento E-commerce businesses by a fifty percent!
• Do you need to manage multiple stores? – Magento E-commerce development makes it easier for you to manage multiple websites and stores if you plan to do so. You can install multiple stores on one backend system.
• Do you need, Upsell and Cross-sell features? – Magento allows you to manually set the recommendations for each product. You can effectively cross-sell and upsell to your customers. Moreover, it also allows you to recommend related products to your customers. But, this needs to be set manually in Magento. If you would rather have it automated, consider adding a third-party extension to your E-commerce site.
• Do you need a responsive website? – If you do, Magento can help you. With a mobile-first approach, Magento developers can help you leverage a responsive website for your E-commerce business. If your mobile website does not work magically, your success can stumble.
With these ideas in mind, we are sure you can figure out that Magento is the right platform to satisfy your business needs. Magento eCommerce development company can innovate and customize and can help you to get an E-commerce website that stands apart from the crowd.