- J2ME IDE is suitable with almost all Java Projects integrated with multiple tools like debugger, editor, documentation tools, development tools, project manager, architecture designer and unit testing etc.
- The best thing about J2ME IDE is that it can support multiple SDKs. You should know how to work with individual SDK.
- A programming interface is standardized between IDEs and SDKs using unified Emulator Interface. If you don’t know how to work with SDKs then it becomes very difficult to switch between multiple SDKs.
- With J2ME, high security and performance level can be integrated with the application.
- It reduces your code size and total execution time. Excellent optimization techniques are also integrated to optimize the code.
- You just have to create the code once and it can be reused again and again. J2ME applications are usually deployed over wireless devices.
- The platform standardizes the process of authentication, verification, execution, downloading, and discovering.
- With J2ME IDE, proper formatted Meta files can be created and it may be easily updated on the server.
IDEs should not be used by novice developers. For fresh mobile app developers it is difficult to learn multiple things at once like Java, APIs, Packages, and J2ME. This is the reason why few custom software development companies love the concept of outsourcing.